Monday, July 19, 2010

lacklustre

Adjective, dull.

Day 7 - My Ex-Boyfriend (Oh Lol!)
Hey Dude.

I don't think you even really qualify for this... But meh. You're the closest I've got unless people want to read about my thirteen year engagement that was mutually called off this year (Don't ask :P).

So here goes. I'm pree sure our little going out thing lasted all of about a week? Maybe two? Haha. In any case, not long at all. Oh year eight relationships.

In any case, I'm pretty sure you're awesome, and one of my best friends. And us breaking up was an awesome idea. If I remember correctly though, I think I have to thank you. Because whining about how you were ignoring me to Branden that entire week or two was part of what caused me and him to talk more. On top of that, I just really liked him. Ooops.

I'd apologise for that... But meh. You don't care, I don't care. Wow. That was a weird "relationship". I can't even call it that. Pretty sure that all it did was screw things up a little because I guess we aren't quite as close these days.

But I guess the most important part is that both of us are happy. Which we are. So that's pretty awesome ^_^

.♥. Leish

1 comment:

  1. heh. hai lauren. worked out perfectly for all of us IMO. ^_^
    xx

    ReplyDelete