Wednesday, July 7, 2010

lacewing

noun, insect with lace wings whose larvae feed on aphids.

Day 1 - My best friend.
So, I've been trying to think about this post... And think of all of the people I could write to.

Truth be told, there are many who I feel fit under this category, and many who could fit into others also. So I don't really know who I should be direction this letter to.

So I suppose I'd like to talk to her. I've had a great time these past few days, seeing you and hanging out. It's been so much fun to just do stuff together and chill out like nothing matters. I'm really glad that we're here this holidays, that both of us are still at home. Because the time I've spent with you has been just what I've needed. And I hope that it's been fun for you too.

I'm looking forward to the next week and a bit of hanging out. Because it has seriously been so much fun and you've done so much to cheer me up, and I hope the same goes for you.

I love you so much, and you're so beautiful and kind and lovely.

Oh, and PS, those boots are gorgeous ^_^

.♥.Leish

1 comment:

  1. :D :D :D :D nawww i love you Leish! I've never had a blog about me before...^_^
    I agree, I have enjoyed these last few days sooo much, you really helped cheer me up when i needed it. Thank you so much for being there and being a fantastic best friend :D love chooo <3

    ReplyDelete