Friday, July 16, 2010

Lackey

Noun, servile follower, manservant.

Day 5 - My Dreams
Dear Dreams,

As you know, I do not sleep a lot. Well, I suppose you are part of the reason for that. I can rarely close my eyes and be confronted with anything other than those same images, playing over and over in my head, a constant stream of black and white before my eyes.

It's worse when there's colour. Never solid, just the occasional flash. Enough to tell me this dream will not end pleasantly. An instant warning that I will wake up with tears rolling down my cheeks and an enormous headache.

Except for the rare occasion when you're nice, and you let me be where i want, with the one I want. You don't do that often

I don't like you very much.

Sorry.
.♥. Leish

2 comments:

  1. do you sleep better and have nicer dreams when you're around either Branden and I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes and yes. :) I always sleep better around other people. And I always have the rare happy dreams then. Still black and white though. But the colour generally stays away. So that's good. I'm scared of when the colour comes...

    ReplyDelete