Friday, July 9, 2010

Lachrymal

adjective, of or for tears

Day 2 - My Crush
Well, I don't know how well this one applies to me. Since babe, you're definitely more than my crush. But I have no idea what to tell you... So instead, I'm going to give you some general tips and shit about me... Might come in handy later on. :P

If I say to you 'Get out of my kitchen.' Get. Seriously. Sometimes I'm more than happy to have people in the kitchen when I'm cooking, sometimes there is nothing worse. So if I tell you to get out, seriously do it. One of my biggest pet peeves is having people standing over my shoulder or in my way when I'm cooking or cleaning.

I hate drying dishes. I mean... I'll do it. But I hate it. So I totally dibs washing :P

Uhm... This is harder than I thought... I think you know everything else.

Anyway...

Love you, miss you, need you, want you...
.♥.Leish

No comments:

Post a Comment