Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Labyrinth

Noun, complicated network of passages eg, maze.

I got told by Jac that I have to blog. And then realised it's been a while. Well... Classics exam was today. Went ok... Neither good nor bad I don't think. Just... Average. I'm sure English will be much of the same tomorrow.

Aside from that, I really haven't much to report... I'm tired of people who think they know everything and judge you without first thinking th
at actually maybe you do know more than them. I'm tired of teachers who repeatedly lose work. I'm tired of school and trying to stay up-to-date with work I don't even care about...

I'm watching Master Chef. And they're making like... Risotto of Saffron and Bone Marrow, with Prawns and Liquorice. It sounds odd... Like very odd.

I like risotto though. I make it with chicken though. And tomato. It's yummy.

In other news... My boyfriend is adorable ^_^

5 comments:

  1. ahahahahahaha clucky looking branden.

    what a girly man :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm a tag :F lol

    nawh what a cute kiddddd :D HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's his brother ^_^

    and yep, you're a tag ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. your boyfriend is not adorable -_-

    Jaylen, on the other hand... he's pretty cute ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're both absolutely adorable ^_____^

    ReplyDelete