Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Label.

noun, a piece of paper attached to an object to give information about it.

So. Hi.

Welcome to my new blog.

To begin with, I need to explain that the title, 'L is For' is not my creation. I am not awesome enough to come up with something clever like that. Credit for that must go to Lauren, over at Lessons in Symmetry.

Anyway, now to explain a little I suppose. My old blog has... Let's just say a lot of memories. A lot of little posts of annoyance, randomness, fights, happiness, sadness and pain. Now don't get me wrong, it's all important to me. I am glad to have it there. Almost like a documentation of everything that's gone on in the past three years of my life.

But basically it just felt like time for a clean slate. Time for me to start over new.

.♥.Leish
.♥.love.♥.laugher.♥.lullabies.♥.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. starting a fresh isn't always easy, but can also be one of the most freeing experiences. Heaps happy to hear it.
    Hope you're doing well.
    Blessings.
    mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mitchy :)
    I'm not alright thanks. Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete