Thursday, June 24, 2010

Labrador

noun, a retriever of a breed with black of golden coat often used as a gun dog or as a guide for a blind person.

I cannot even express the relief I feel in waiting for school to be over tonight. To only have to come back here two time in the next three weeks...... I cannot even tell you how much of a relief it will be. And to be able to spend entire days at home on my own... And to lock myself away from everyone and everything and just... idk. Get back to my normal self. I'm tired of being rundown and grumpy all the time, and I'm sure everyone is sick of me too.

seriously, i am intending to see almost no one for most of the holidays. sorry if that sounds mean or anything. i just have to get my head back in the right place. cos right now...? it's not.

and i want to see him... actually spend a decent amount of time with him.

i want to get ahead with my school work, get plenty of rest, getback to being somewhat healthy and unsick.

more than anything though... i want to get out of here for a while. this place just... i don't know. as far as a school goes, it's not as bad as everyone says it is... but spending every day inside these big black gates trying to concentrate on things that don't matter when you've been up until three am the night before trying to read this stupid book.... it's harder than it sounds. i am coming back for my classics exam tuesday, and my english exam and then english oral wednesday... and then i am out of her until end of holidays...

.♥.Leish

2 comments:

  1. you haven't posted in a while... i'm missing it, its entertaining, guess you're busy with homework and exams, man i feel lazy, constantly blogging, minimal homework etc :) blog whenever you can my love xx

    ReplyDelete