Saturday, November 27, 2010

LieToMe

So it's not the next word in the dictionary. But 'Lie' does start with an 'L' and I've been watching 'Lie To Me'. So here we go.

You didn't seem to understand why I reacted so strongly to the idea of you leaving.

And I guess I can understand that.

So many people want to move. To get out of Adelaide, out of Australia, as soon as they can afford it. And I can understand that...

It just seems that a lot of people who are close to me are the ones who want to do it.

I get sad when people leave. Even just on holidays.
I get sad when people leave. And decide they want to stay.

I don't take it very easily when someone says they want to move/are moving. Especially not someone who means so much to me.

I mean, I love you, and I want you to do what's right for you. And that is to move I suppose. As you said, you want to get out of Australia. So you may as well leave when you have the money. And live your life.

But you can't leave me behind.

I know you promised not to.

But then so did the last person who left me...

And I've had no form of response on any contact made in the past six months...

I guess dealing with me just falls in the too hard basket or something... he has so much else going on...

But I miss him.

And I miss you...

And I'm lost...

I feel like now, with nothing to work towards, no school to focus on, I really have no purpose.

I need direction.

I need structure.

I need something to distract me from this...

I can't do this right now.

I just feel like I can't handle it...

Like I'm slipping...

I won't go back...

I can't go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment