Tuesday, November 2, 2010

LETTERS! (YES IT STARTS WITH L) :D

So I'm stealing an idea from Ben over at Closer to the Heart cos he is cool :)
I honestly don't know how many of you actually read this... so we'll see how this goes :P
and my lettering system is different to Ben's so don't rely on that to work it out because you'll be wrong :P

T: 5-10. Now sweetie i thought you meant minutes but i'm now assuming you meant hours :P heh, i love you. :D and i hear i'm stealing your bed for a night :P

N: If you could see yourself just for a day, you would see how everyone else sees you. And hon, you are fucking beautiful.

J: I'm glad that we can be friends now. :) even though I know we will probably always clash it's good to know that we can get along :)


Y: You're beautiful and I like to think you're one of my best friends. I really really hope we don't lose touch after this year.

S: You don't read this. But I liked your comment. I think you've just changed the way I look at my life with just 7 simple words.

E: So I guess this is the way it's going to be... I don't want to feel like I need to tip toe around you for the rest of my life so I guess I'll say it once more. I'm claiming what is mine and you don't have any say in the matter. Stay away from me unless you can choose to be able to tolerate me.

I: I like hanging out and getting to know you :)

M: It has been so great meeting you and getting to know you. I'm just sad that it's only really been in the past little while that we've really become friends.

D: Oh my freaking gosh, you are pissing me off so so much. if i have to hear that whiney voice anymore i am actually going to scream.

N2: i will always care. even when you say that i dont. always. im here for you and i care a hell of a lot.

S: i really enjoy the time we get to spend together. you always say what you think. which is really admirable but sometimes you don't always put it the best way... in any case, i love you. and i've really missed you.

E2: you are seriously one of the strongest people i know. and it amazes me constantly that you seem to have everything so together most of the time... :)

S2: I feel kinda bad about the way that things are and i kinda feel like i'm the reason for your loss of friends.... i mean i know its not just cos of what happened but... i feel like i had something to do with it... i still hate you. but im sorry for the way things are. and im sorry if it was my fault. there were people who deserved to know the truth.

M2: It was so sweet of you to check in and i really appreciated that you took the time to wish me luck and see how i went. :)

R: Thank you so much for just being there for me and being around for me to talk to.... I really appreciate it and i like to know that you feel like you can turn to me when you need someone at least sometimes. also, thank you so much for your offer this afternoon. youre beautiful inside and out :)

I: Girly i havent seen you in ages. you have such big dreams and aspirations for your future. i hope you achieve your goals in life (theres looooooooooads so at least some). youre such a lovely chooky that you will be loved and accepted wherever you may go in life and in the world. if i dont see you soon, good luck baby girl :)

S3: You're gorgeous inside and out missy. i admire the way youve worked through all of this and figured everything out. never be ashamed of yourself, especially your appearance. because a lot of us girls would kill to look like you.

i think i got everyone.................
:)
love you all.
well...... unless you got a not so nice and loving comment... then i guess i dont love you quite so much :P

9 comments:

  1. -thinks jacqui should email/inbox me saying who is who cos im nosy :D-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just coz I'm Sherlock doesn't mean I can work it out. I could guess out of about three that I'm one of them, but then again I might not be in there. Also, give me some time, I have no idea how to figure out her code. She probs didn't make it as simple as Ben's. Wants to keept it a bit more secretive, right Leish?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WTF I THOUGHT THIS WAS JAC'S BLOG XDXD Aren't you supposed to be doing this same thing too? D:

    Well in that case I think LEISH should inbox/email me saying who these people are :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. heh sorry Kel, you'll have to figure it out for yourself ;)

    Jac, there's a button... it's like a globe with a chain or something...? in the new post window. and so you highlight what you want to turn into a link, click that, and then type the url :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha Kelsey it just shows how awesome I am that EVERYBODY is copying me =D. But I seriously have no idea if any of these is me

    ReplyDelete
  6. And Leish you have nearly 2000 page views?!?! I have 270...

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2006 pageviews as of this comment :P and i have no idea how :P

    PEOPLE READ MY BLOG AND DONT COMMENT! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE READING WITH MY DEAR DARLING JACQUI CHECKING IN NOW AND THEN! COMMENT PEOPLE :D

    lol.

    and Ben, you are on there :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know which one I am :)

    ILY SOOO MUCH I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AT FORMAL x

    ReplyDelete