Monday, August 23, 2010

Lacuna


Noun, gap or missing portion. (yay, finally finished with milk :P)

We were tight, but it falls apart as silver turns to blue.
Waxing with a candlelight, and burning just for you.
Allocate your sentiment, and stick it in a box.
I've never been an extrovert, but i'm still breathing.


I'm going to steal something here from my lovely fellow blogger, Shootingatspiders... And see how this goes.

Truthfully... Knowing some of the things you've said about me behind my back to people who don't even know me hurts. Our "friendship" will never be the same.
Truthfully... Sometimes I'm a bitch just so I can see if you care or not.
Truthfully... I don't think I can lose you again.
Truthfully... Sometimes I want to ask you to choose just so that I can see who you would pick.
Truthfully... I love you.
Truthfully... I lied.
Truthfully... I will never desert you like others have...
Truthfully... I don't want to feel like this tomorrow, and I don't want to live like this today.
Truthfully... I've changed since I met you.
Truthfully... You. Are Beautiful. And I... Am jealous.
Truthfully... Sometimes I think you really are the male version of me.
Truthfully... There's more going on than you think there is.
Truthfully... I've been officially diagnosed now.
Truthfully... That night was the best night sleep I've had in a while.
Truthfully... sometimes I feel like song lyrics are they only way to express myself.
Truthfully... You don't care as much as you say you do.
Truthfully... I know more than you think I do.
Truthfully... No matter how hard you try to get your head around it you will never understand our friendship.
Truthfully... Other people matter too.
Truthfully... I will never be who you want me to be.
Truthfully... I am not as much of a terrible person as you think I am.
Truthfully... I just want you to like me.
Truthfully... There are times when I cannot wait for formal. Because I know it is going to be the last time that I will have to see your face without the option of punching you.
Truthfully... There are times when I cannot wait for formal. Because after that I don't have to see you anymore.

2 comments:

  1. haha, interesting to see the idea in a big block like that, I like it, and I'm flattered that you stole from me :)

    dare i ask if any are for me?

    also, lacuna is a crazy awesome word...I am glad we are done with milk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah i thought it would work :P

    and possibly, possibly not. im not saying. feel free to ask me if a specific one is about you and i'll tell you yes or no. lol.

    ReplyDelete