Monday, January 3, 2011

liquor

I am aware that that is not the next "L" word. However, this is a post about alcohol and as I've already used "lager" that's the next option :P

Anyway, I think I've made a decision. I have come to realise that not only do I not like alcohol very much, I also don't like being around people who are drinking or drunk. Its not *TOO* bad in moderation I suppose. But I definitely do not like or support the amount of underage people in our group drinking so much.

Yes I think its all well and good to have a bit of fun. But I don't think its right to go overboard. And I don't think its right to use 'its not my fault, I was drunk' as an excuse for your actions. Have your fun, drink your alcohol.

But I think when it comes to me, I'm going to be avoiding alcohol as much as possible. If I don't come to a party or something because of that I'm sorry. But I don't feel comfortable in that environment and I don't want anyone to take offense to that. Its just a personal choice.

Xxx.

2 comments: